Let me show you how to export passwords in Chrome:
- Load chrome://settings/passwords in the browser’s address bar.
- Click on the menu icon (the three dots) on the Saved Passwords line.
- Select Export passwords from the menu that opens.
- Activate the “export passwords” button on the warning screen.
- Type your Windows username and password for verification.
- Select a location to save the password file to.
How to import from CSV
- Create Chrome shortcut on Desktop
- Right-Click shortcut and select PROPERTIES
- In the “Target” field add the following literally to the end, ” –enable-features=PasswordImport”.
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” –enable-features=PasswordImport
- Hit Apply, and open shortcut.
From there go to Settings > Passwords and you will now see 3-Dot menu to the right of where you see the title “Saved Passwords”. Those dots allow you to import a CSV password file. You can delete shortcut if you like after importing.